Feminò informs its customers that the processing of data provided to Feminò when registering on the website has the primary purpose of registering the user to complete the sale operation, pursuant to art.13 of Legislative Decree 196 / 2003 “Code regarding the protection of personal data”.
The provision of data is optional but any refusal to provide it determines the inability to perform the online sales service. The personal data provided are collected electronically and processed, also with the aid of electronic means, directly and / or through delegated third parties (companies for home delivery, shipping and data entry) for the following purposes:
- administrative management of orders and purchases;
- management of any participation in loyalty programs
- statistical purposes related to the detection of purchasing behavior
- sending advertising material relating to products and offers through the use of newsletters (only for those who want to explicitly join the newsletter service offered).
They may have access to information relating to Customers specifically appointed as employees or collaborators who need it for the performance of their duties or by virtue of the position they hold, in full knowledge of the privacy regulations and the processing of personal data, in the treatments necessary or connected to the fulfillment of orders, to the sending of communications and advertising material and gifts. Third party service providers (agents, external managers or independent data controllers) that are strictly functional to the execution of the contractual relationship could be involved such as: carriers for home delivery, companies that provide payment services. In any case Feminò undertakes not to communicate or disseminate the data collected to subjects not necessary for the performance of the above services and to carry out unnecessary, irrelevant and exceeding contractual requests. Pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, the customer has the right:
- to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him and their communication in an intelligible form.
- to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative designated pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- to obtain the updating, correction or, when interested, integration of data;
- to obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- to obtain the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The customer also has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The Data Controller is Luigi Feminò, Via Martoglio 1, Santa Venerina, 95010, Catania. PI 05532820874
To exercise the rights provided for in art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, it is necessary to write to Feminò, Via Martoglio 1, Santa Venerina, 95010, Catania.
or to the e-mail address email@example.com to the attention of the Data Controller .
Feminò exclusively uses technical cookies in a totally anonymous form.
WHAT IS A TECHNICAL COOKIE AND WHY IS IT USED?
A technical cookie is a text file that is saved on the user’s hard disk by the server of the website visited or by third-party services to guarantee a series of “services” to the user necessary to:
– keep the session active navigation
– memorize the products that are added by the user in the cart
– generate site access statistics
– other specific functions (e.g. manage the user’s favorite products, compare products, etc.)
The methods for disabling depend on the browser used and are described in the help menu of your browser itself.
– Menu: Tools / Internet Options
– Tab “Privacy”, then “Sites”: in the Website Address enter the complete address (URL) of the website whose privacy parameters you want to customize:
– To authorize the registration of cookies of the website in question on your computer, click Authorize
– To prevent the registration of cookies of the website in question on your computer, click Block
– Choose “Preferences” in the toolbar, then select the “Security” panel in the dialog box that follows
– In the “Accept cookies” section you can specify if and when Safari should save cookies from websites. For more information click on the Help button (marked with a question mark)
– For more information on the cookies that are stored on your computer, click on “Show cookies”
– Click on the “Tools” icon
– Select “Settings” and then “Advanced settings”
– Select “Content settings” under “Privacy”
– In the “Cookies” tab it is possible to deselect cookies and save preferences
– Click on Tools and then on Options.
– Privacy Tab: in the History settings section, select “use custom settings”.
– Select the box “accept cookies” and click on the exceptions to choose the websites that are to be authorized always or not as regards the installation of cookies on the terminal.